General Admissions & OTCAS NSU Tampa OTD 2016 hopefuls/ class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fbella

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon! I am writing as a Nova Southeastern University Tampa OTD hopeful! I'll be applying this summer 2015 for summer 2016 admissions. I figured I would start a board since there isn't one yet. If anyone would like to share their stats or if you're currently in the program, any advice? Best wishes to everyone!:happy:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I just received a Skype interview and was looking to see what I can expect. Have you heard anything about the interview format?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I just received a Skype interview and was looking to see what I can expect. Have you heard anything about the interview format?
Hi! I just submitted my apps through OTCAS yesterday. How long did it take before they verified your OT app and were called for the interview? That's so exciting! Congrats & good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I just submitted my apps through OTCAS yesterday. How long did it take before they verified your OT app and were called for the interview? That's so exciting! Congrats & good luck!
It took a few weeks, I am not sure exactly how long. I just have no idea what to expect!

I received a request to schedule an interview a few days ago. Have any of you done the interview yet?

I received a request to schedule an interview a few days ago. Have any of you done the interview yet?
Nice! I just was verified. Good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm still waiting../

I had my skype interview today. I feel that it went really well and hope to hear something back in the next couple of weeks. Anyone else have an interview with nova southeastern' otd program?

I had my skype interview today. I feel that it went really well and hope to hear something back in the next couple of weeks. Anyone else have an interview with nova southeastern' otd program?
Awesome! Good luck! Did you have a choice between an in person interview or Skype? I just received the email to submit the supplemental application :)

I did have the option. I would have preferred the in person interview but had to opt for the Skype due to not being able to make it down to Florida so quick.

I did have the option. I would have preferred the in person interview but had to opt for the Skype due to not being able to make it down to Florida so quick.
How was the skype interview? Can you give any details about it? (i.e. number of faculty members, types of questions, essay?)

THANK YOU!

How was the skype interview? Can you give any details about it? (i.e. number of faculty members, types of questions, essay?)

THANK YOU!

Hey Streit92,

I'm not sure if I am suppose to discuss the interview details. I can tell you that I was just myself throughout the interview and answered all of the questions honestly. That seemed to pay off as I was accepted to the program yesterday!

Last edited:
Hey Streit92,

I'm not sure if I am suppose to discuss the interview details. I can tell you that I was just myself throughout the interview and answered all of the questions honestly. That seemed to pay off as I was accepted to the program yesterday!

Congrats! And no worries, if I can ask how long was your interview?

I think the interview lasted around an hour.

My stats are....

Undergraduate institution: The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina
B.S Exercise Science

Cumulative Gpa: 3.81
Prereq Gpa: around 3.7-3.8
Gre: 151 verbal, 148 quant, 3.5 writing
Volunteered in two different rehab clinics and at a veterans hospital.

Those are my main stats. Feel free to ask my any specifics if you want.

hey guys! I had my interview on campus this Wednesday the 27th and I was accepted yesterday! Good luck to all of you waiting and having interviews!

I was accepted last Thursday as well. Has anyone started a facebook page ?

hey guys! I had my interview on campus this Wednesday the 27th and I was accepted yesterday! Good luck to all of you waiting and having interviews!
Yay congrats! Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

I'm creating a Facebook page if you want to be added send me your name on Facebook.

Congrats! I hope your semester has started off great! I wanted to know when did you actually submit your application? And how long before you heard from the school about an interview?

Thanks!