nurse practitioner making bank on fake covid vacc cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffeebythelake

I'm not a word-mincer
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Long Island pediatric nurse charged in $900K fake vaccine card scheme, NYPD husband being investigated

there are few counterfeit mechanisms with the covid vaccine cards, stuff like this isn't entirely surprising and it's probably way more prevalent than we read in the news
this particular case however is a step beyond
these nurses actually put the fake records on the New York state immunization information system database
the "mastermind" is a nurse practitioner, her underling is a licensed practical nurse

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
It's really weird because the effort it takes to get a genuine covid vaccine card isn't that much more than what it takes to get a fake one. You just sit there a little longer as someone jabs you in the arm.

Reactions: 4 users
It's really weird because the effort it takes to get a genuine covid vaccine card isn't that much more than what it takes to get a fake one. You just sit there a little longer as someone jabs you in the arm.

And the real cards are free.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
California dept of public health just started issuing QR codes to confirm vaccination status.

California dept of public health just started issuing QR codes to confirm vaccination status.
Issued a while ago. I forgot to bring over the CDC card for my 2nd shot. I just use the QR digital card.

fukin hate qr codes
it's not a real restaurant unless i get some strangely stained menu from 1963 that is infused with the server's armpit essence

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
The pair made 1.5Million selling fake cards. I’m in the wrong business. I doubt I can get that kind of money for the real thing.

Reactions: 2 users
The pair made 1.5Million selling fake cards. I’m in the wrong business. I doubt I can get that kind of money for the real thing.

This is ‘Merica! Land of capitOlism!! There is a thing called a free market here!! So if I wanna spend my life savings for a fake card so I avoid the jab so bill gates can’t track me then by God I’ll do it! And I’ll take my ivermectin and wash my mouth with bleach to avoid the China Virus that me and my brethren really don’t even believe exists! ‘Merica!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Just another example of enterprising NPs doing the work that MDs won't do. Wonder what the QANP has to say about this
To be fair I am sure MDs out there are doing this too, just like the ivermectin salesmen. The issue is that the punishment for doing this is almost nonexistent. A single count of forgery? Oh no! If death by firing squad or being burned alive in acid or vivisection for organ harvest was the penalty then we would see far fewer people doing this.

To be fair I am sure MDs out there are doing this too, just like the ivermectin salesmen. The issue is that the punishment for doing this is almost nonexistent. A single count of forgery? Oh no! If death by firing squad or being burned alive in acid or vivisection for organ harvest was the penalty then we would see far fewer people doing this.

presumably they will lose their professional license forever, but being nursing organization i doubt it.

What bums me out the most about this is how many people took them up on it. At $220 per card, that’s nearly 7,000 people, and probably more since they charged less for children. Who knows how many other con artists are out there actively joining COVID’s side of this pandemic.

More and more stories like this are chipping away at my empathy. I try not to group them all together, but it’s getting hard not to be bitter.

What bums me out the most about this is how many people took them up on it. At $220 per card, that’s nearly 7,000 people, and probably more since they charged less for children. Who knows how many other con artists are out there actively joining COVID’s side of this pandemic.

More and more stories like this are chipping away at my empathy. I try not to group them all together, but it’s getting hard not to be bitter.

oh they should totally find these people and hand them a big fine too for participating in this counterfeit operation
should have a record on it from the ledgers

oh they should totally find these people and hand them a big fine too for participating in this counterfeit operation
should have a record on it from the ledgers
Record will be easy, just look up everyone put in under their name. As part of a plea deal they should get them to admit that everyone who used their services was complicit and get that testimony signed, then go after those thousands of people for using false federal documents. The energy and resources required for that operation however are likely outside of the scope of the crime :(

Once recreational marijuana was legalized, the medical marijuana card business dried up. What else would they do?

Record will be easy, just look up everyone put in under their name. As part of a plea deal they should get them to admit that everyone who used their services was complicit and get that testimony signed, then go after those thousands of people for using false federal documents. The energy and resources required for that operation however are likely outside of the scope of the crime :(

Then get insurance company involved. If they “misrepresented” their vaccine status, and end up in ICU, and cost insurance company hundreds of thousands of dollars. Maybe?

But think of all the teenage males they “saved” from myocarditis. #healthcareheroes

And why is it no surprise that the husband is NYPD?