NYC summer biochem courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blubearzangel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
In person >>>>>> online. If you're a resident, try one of the CUNY schools. Low $$$, high quality. Good luck.
Even if you're not a resident, CUNY is still very cheap if you pay per credit. Queens, City, and Hunter may be your best bets.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bad news - I just checked all the CUNY schools and none of them offer Biochem in the summer! Do you have any other suggestions? Columbia doesn't offer it, NYU does but NYU is crazy $$ :arghh:
St. John's, Fordham, Pace, DeVry, LIU...after those we're really talking **** schools.

Haha thanks! Btw actually Lehman offers it (in case another desperate pre-med asks you the same question).

You seem to know a lot about this - have you taken a summer biochem course in NY? How was the workload?
Nah, I took biochem in high school. I went to a prep school in the city so I just know about colleges around there. No idea about whether they have biochem or not; was just throwing names at you for possibilities.