NYU acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
healthy teeth said:
Thank you all for wishes :) I am from texas

Thanks,and again congrats for your acceptance. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

healthy teeth said:
I got acceptance from NYU today :) what a relief!!!

congrats on ur acceptance!!! :)

shaliraj

USDegree_wanted said:
Really!!! that was so fast.
Congrats :) and I'm sure you are so glad.
Where do you live?
Good luck
thanx a lot .i,m from new jersey
thanx toothie ,shreshta.
it sure is a relief now that i know atleast the waiting period is over.
bye

Members don't see this ad :)
healthy teeth said:
I got acceptance from NYU today :) what a relief!!!
cogratulations healthy tooth

hey healthy teeth and dreamsunlimited,

congratulations to both of you!! can you guys please share your interview questions and experiences.
thanks

hi everyone!!
i got acceptence from NYU.
finally some acceptence ........ :) .

mandakki said:
hi everyone!!
congrats Mandakki !!! good job :thumbup:

mandakki said:
hi everyone!!
hi mandakki,

congratulations on ur acceptance!!!

mandakki said:
hi everyone!!
Hi Mandakki:
COngratulations on your acceptance to NYU.
Have Fun,

mandakki said:
hi everyone!!
hi mandakki,
congratulations on ur acceptance

does any one know the lowest part 1 score student who got accepted? I mean if u know someone who got accepted with scores around 82-85 range?
thanks,

COngrats to healthy teeth and mandakki :thumbup:

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

My interview is on feb 24th @NYU..Any one going on same date?

hi dentaldoc,

i too have my interview on feb 24th in nyu. i would like to talk with u on phone. my number is 815-793-0333. call me or else give me ur phone number.
thanks.

1star(srini)

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have got accepted by NYU... :thumbup: ...I checked this thread after soooo long.

Well...I have gambled by not joining NYU and am waiting for a year.Keeping myself busy till the next round of admissions...hope it s worth it. :scared:

Anybody on h4 visa got acceptance in NYU?

Did Any one Hear From NYU those who had interview on 02/03/2005.....
Plz post.....

trv said:
Did Any one Hear From NYU those who had interview on 02/03/2005.....
Plz post.....
waiting for the results after 3 feb interview

Happy Valentine`s day everybody :love:

anybody from the 3rd feb batch heard from NYU??
plz let us know...

bluebirdy

bluebirdy said:
anybody from the 3rd feb batch heard from NYU??
plz let us know...

bluebirdy

Received acceptance letter from NYU Today....
What a Great relief ......
Good luck everyone....

trv said:
Good luck everyone....
hi
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :thumbup:

trv said:
Good luck everyone....

Congratsred.gif

grad2.gif
nyu_perlin.jpg

hi
i also got my acceptance from NYU today....
was interviewed on 3rd feb

all the best

bluebirdy

bluebirdy said:
hi
i also got my acceptance from NYU today....
was interviewed on 3rd feb

all the best

bluebirdy

WELL
congratulations.jpg
TO YOU TOO

Congratulations to trv and bluebirdy.

where r u living?

Hi
anyone with kid/s got accepted in nyu?

thanx shaliraj....

im living in new jersey

congratulations trv and bluebirdy!!!!!!! party time :)

hi blue birdy?
congrats.and where do you live in nj.i live in nj too and what are ur scores and when did u apply to nyu?
thankyou,bye
bluebirdy said:
thanx shaliraj....

im living in new jersey

Congrats to all those selected........................

trv said:
Good luck everyone....
hi trv,congratulations on your acceptance.so are you all set for nyu?????good luck. :luck:

shaliraj said:
Hi
anyone with kid/s got accepted in nyu?

Hi Shaliraj,

I have an acceptance from NYU and I have a 3 year old son. There may be a few of us with kids at NYU.

blacktooth said:
hi trv,congratulations on your acceptance.so are you all set for nyu?????good luck. :luck:
Thank you Blacktooth...I'm all set for NYU....also waiting for couple of other results...
Good luck for your Upenn Interview.

idcom said:
Hi,

I have my personal interview at NYU on march 3.Could anyone give details about the interview process?the thing is i am planning to book my airline ticket and the departure time from NY is at 4pm,and i was wondering if the interview process would be over by 2 pm at the latest?thanks for u r help.
Hi,
Can you please tell me as to what are your scores and when did you apply .Even I am waiting for an interview.

Thanks

hi ,
Have an interview in NYU on march 3.
Anyone else going from california for that interview.
Please can anybody tell me what all they ask there.

hi guys,

its nice to see somany aspiring dentists here in this thread, some who have been accepted, some waiting for interview results, some heading to the interview, and some still waiting to get the interview call. somany stages of life !!!

well, i am still in the second stage of this life.. after waiting for almost 2 years here in usa, i got to attend my interview on 24th feb in NYU.

well, as u all guys know, its a strange feeling to be in this stage of life where one does not know what exactly could happen and where it all could lead to. well, i know i should not feel tensed and also blah, blah,... but am unable to help myself. just a thought that i could mess up the interview is freaking me out. well, i know i should think positively... the same blah, blah... etc.. again. some where fear is all around me. feel like sharing this with u guys at this point of time atleast... thinking that i could get some warmth, comfort, and sooth from all of u guys. i feel like i really need someone beside me with whom i could share my feelings and fears, unfortunately... i have none except u guys. hope i get some good words and some warmth from everyone in here. wish me courage and all the best for my interview.

thanks for sharing and being with me.

1star.

i recieved my acceptance letter today from NYU. :

mandent said:

congratulations!!!! :thumbup:

mandent said:

dear mandent
congratulations.jpg

Its time to celebrate
6abc86336f.gif

mandent said:

congratulations!! :thumbup: :luck:

1star said:
hi guys,

its nice to see somany aspiring dentists here in this thread, some who have been accepted, some waiting for interview results, some heading to the interview, and some still waiting to get the interview call. somany stages of life !!!

well, i am still in the second stage of this life.. after waiting for almost 2 years here in usa, i got to attend my interview on 24th feb in NYU.

well, as u all guys know, its a strange feeling to be in this stage of life where one does not know what exactly could happen and where it all could lead to. well, i know i should not feel tensed and also blah, blah,... but am unable to help myself. just a thought that i could mess up the interview is freaking me out. well, i know i should think positively... the same blah, blah... etc.. again. some where fear is all around me. feel like sharing this with u guys at this point of time atleast... thinking that i could get some warmth, comfort, and sooth from all of u guys. i feel like i really need someone beside me with whom i could share my feelings and fears, unfortunately... i have none except u guys. hope i get some good words and some warmth from everyone in here. wish me courage and all the best for my interview.

1star.

hi 1star
I wish you all the best for your forthcoming interview
I understand your feelings at this point very well as I have gone through the same myself
I would encourage you to be yourself and go out confidently for your interview
take good rest before the day of your interview and be fresh in the morning
wear a formal dress and be neat and tidy , if you are a male person, you must wear a suit
Be honest in your replies as this really helps, If you speak the truth you speak confidently and it shows during your interview proccess
Don't get intimidated or nervous by your interviewer, just be friendly and show good manners
and don't keep thinking that this is your last chance and your life depends on this interview, you will always get more chances in the future , that way you will only end up screwing up with your interview
So my friend , take a deep breath and relaxxxxxxx and everything will work out fine
I wish you the very best of luck
take care

congratulations mandent... :thumbup:

mandent said:

Congrats.........Mandent.....
N'Joy

1star said:
hi guys,

1star.
Hi 1star,
I can really understand ur situation, as I was also is a somewhat similar situation.
Dont be so low. I am sure things will surely fall into place. Now that u already have an interview call u should be happy and positive.
The interview at NYU is very cool and casual, there is nothing that you need to worry about. The more relaxed you are the better you would perform at your interview.
good luck for the interview and I am sure u will perform well. :thumbup: :luck:

Just wanted to know if there are any Arabs that got accepted to Nyu this year? take care all...