NYU D3 schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

by Dee AI

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Can someone please share their D3 schedule at NYU dental school ? How late are clinics ??

Members don't see this ad.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
I dnt have any connections yet. Why so rude ??? If u dnt have something nice to say then dont answer !!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone. Can someone please share their D3 schedule at NYU dental school ? How late are clinics ??
In more nicer words, Ivy.ch is right. This isnt the place to ask for schedules of current years. Best bet is to make connections and contact the dental students directly for accurate answers

In more nicer words, Ivy.ch is right. This isnt the place to ask for schedules of current years. Best bet is to make connections and contact the dental students directly for accurate answers
The only reason i asked here is because i saw other threads where students from other schools shared their schedule. But thanks anyways.

Speaking as an NYU alumni...

One of the greatest things about NYU is making connections with so many students and faculties. If you're a d2, or even d1, you're missing out one of the most important reasons for being in NYU.

Go join clubs. Attend activities. Meet people. You should be in clinics shadowing D3 and D4. What are you doing?