Nyu dpt 2013?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eseguia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted and already sent in their deposit to NYU?

If so, are you in the Tri-State area, if not, where are you from? Does anyone know if there's a FB group?

Just wanted to try and meet who I'm gonna be busting my brain with this June :)

Members don't see this ad.

How's it going? I sent in my deposit a couple of weeks ago. Did you receive any other information in the mail? Are you planning on attending the orientation thing in April? I don't think I will be going since I have to fly in from Hawaii. Hope to meet you when school starts.

i'm waiting to get more stuff - i got my letter of acceptance a while back (a week after my interview) and i'm waiting for more stuff to come in the mail... i sent in my deposit a week before the deadline, i hope they got it. this is kinda freaking me out

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent in my deposit to NYU last week and am really excited about starting this summer. I'm from central Wisconsin, and I'm also kind of anxious about getting more information in the mail.

I'm in the same boat as who ever is from Hawaii. I am flying from Utah, so I don't think I can make it to the April orientation. I talked to Marie McLaughlin (sp?) and she gave me the run down for what will be happening (aside from class registration which can be done online from anywhere). It sounds like the two main benefits are meeting our classmates and talking to student services about what they offer us. I would be totally cool with missing it, but I really want to meet everyone and go grab a beer seeing as we will be spending the next 3 years together.

I also want figure out where the hell I'm going to live.

yeah, i'm excited - i'll be going to the orientation and am stoked to meet everyone in the class... it's gonna be intense.

i'm also looking for where i'm gonna live - i am from the area (only 40 mins north of NYC) and am looking to move out.