NYU International Dentist Program Applicants!! (Jan 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have received the email too. Do you guys know how many years is this program? 2 or 3 years?
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

@TGH5 Buddy cashier's check, personal check and Money order, All are fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess they would prefer green card and citizens only. It's such short lapse.

True!!
One of my friend on visitor was told upfront to not to wate time and money by applying.

I knw...I got an email about fees received n wait for further email....

Dnt knw when would they send IVs?? Have they started already???

No, Seems like they didn't start it yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I spoke with a friend of mine who goes to NYU and she told that she spoke to one of the admission officers and she told her that the first interview will most likely be on the 10th of April...when they will send the invites? I don't know...but I'm hoping it'll be this week...fingers crossed...good luck everyone

Reactions: 1 user
And if anyone gets an update please share it here...we're anxiously waiting for those updates:)

Any updates?....did anyone hear back about interviews?

hey guys someone told me that they have already called two batches for 10th and 17th April. I was a bit surprised, Did anyone hear about it?

NYU started wid invites. April 10th anyone?

Oh nooo...so does that mean if you weren't called then you won't be??...cuz I don't think there will be enough time to interview a third batch

Yes I got one for April 10th. Got an email today.

@Vinru can you share your stats please?
GPA 3.84, TOEFL 113, NBDE 1&2, shadowing for almost 2 years, volunteer at American Red Cross, St. Peter's hospital dental dept and addiction recovery centre, attended a community dental clinic by NYS MOM, 2 years home country experience, a lot of CE courses.

Wow, thats awesome, Hey did you do any ce courses here or in your home country?

I called and ask for other batch..the person told me they are done for now n if there will be any updates they would send an email...

can aneone try to call again n ask if they are sendig more IVs or not...they are giving diffrent ans every time...

hello guys... Even I got an interview call for 10th.
@Vinru Did you get a chance to inquire about simulation exam?

hello guys... Even I got an interview call for 10th.
@Vinru Did you get a chance to inquire about simulation exam?
The coordinator wasn't sure about it. And I have no further info on it. Please share if u find out, thank you.

Hey, I got interview invitation today from NYUCD. Its either for 10th or 17th of April. Date selection is given to me. Since 1oth of April is too soon for me, I am going to register for 17th of April.
Whoever give interviews at 10th April, please share the experience here especially about simulation exam.

Thanks.

Hey, I got interview invitation today from NYUCD. Its either for 10th or 17th of April. Date selection is given to me. Since 1oth of April is too soon for me, I am going to register for 17th of April.
Whoever give interviews at 10th April, please share the experience here especially about simulation exam.

Thanks.
Congrats, will let you know after I am done this Friday. May I know ur stats?

Thanks.
Hi even I received an interview call from NYU.I will also be scheduling it for April 17. If you are a female and interested in sharing a room please let me know.

Hi,
My GPA is 3.7, part I and II, TOEFL score is 100.
3 yrs of academic and 4 yrs of private practice experience in My home country.
3 months of shadowing experience in U.S.A
Just started volunteering at one of hospital here.

Please share interview experience here.
Thanks.

Reactions: 1 users
And yaa, Good Luck to all who going for the interview.
All the best.

Hi,
My GPA is 3.7, part I and II, TOEFL score is 100.
3 yrs of academic and 4 yrs of private practice experience in My home country.
3 months of shadowing experience in U.S.A
Just started volunteering at one of hospital here.

Please share interview experience here.
Thanks.
Hi Do you live in NY or travelling from anyother place for the NYU Interview

Also guys whoever gt Iv can you please share your states ??

Hi, Venkata
I stay in PA, 3 hrs drive from New York.
But one of my close friend stays in jersy city, so I am going to stay at her place, will travel to university from there.

GPA 3.84, TOEFL 113, NBDE 1&2, shadowing for almost 2 years, volunteer at American Red Cross, St. Peter's hospital dental dept and addiction recovery centre, attended a community dental clinic by NYS MOM, 2 years home country experience, a lot of CE courses.

hi virnu,what is GPA for us FTDs?how to evaluate it?is it required?coz one of my friend applied in boston only with nbde and toefel