NYU Interview Scheduling Response

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lightwander

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question to those who have received an NYU interview email. When you responded, did you get a response? I emailed with my gmail, and I'm just wondering if it went through okay...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i haven't heard back either. i emailed coordinator back on friday and have yet to hear. hopefully, they get back to us soon so that we can schedule other interviews.

I emailed back on Thursday and haven't heard back. I also tried to call today but got voicemail. Eh well...it's not like we're trying to schedule the interview for later this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from Columbia regarding interview confirmation? I am waiting for both and I am hoping to have them back to back. Oh well, I guess I will just continue scheduling interviews and hoping I get the NY days I asked for.

Has anyone heard back from Columbia regarding interview confirmation? I am waiting for both and I am hoping to have them back to back. Oh well, I guess I will just continue scheduling interviews and hoping I get the NY days I asked for.

They may have been preoccupied with their "distinguished" speaker.:)

Thanks for the responses, guys! Yea, I haven't heard anything back from either yet. Oh well!

How about columbia? I know gymone posted about this a few days ago but wondering if anyone has heard back from either of these two schools??

Just got a confirmation from Columbia. Nothing yet from NYU

got my confirmation from Columbia this afternoon as well and they do have dinner the night before with the residents.

no nyu confirmation yet.

I recieved my Columbia and NYU interview dates yesterday. Columbia seems to have a dinner the night before. For those who recieved an NYU interview, do they have a dinner planned too? It didn't seem clear in the email. Also, does anyone want to switch NYU dates? I have it on Nov 1st and Columbia on Nov 14th. Yeah, so I would have to fly out twice. I'll manage, but just wondering.

I don't think NYU has a dinner the night before. :)