NYU interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KOM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I notice in the interview thread that rchuloholla posted he had received an interview to NYU.

Anybody else yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I am waiting for NYU interviews as well, hopefully I will get it soon too.

if you're not getting an NYU interview and have confident stats, dont worry, you'll get in without one.

Members don't see this ad :)
no i need to hear from them!!! they might be my ultimate savior!!!!

Is it weird to hope that you don't get an interview at a school? :p

Than please withdraw your app. If you don't want an interview you could be potentially tying up a spot for someone else.

Or you could just want an acceptance w/o an interview. So, then it wouldnt be a good idea to withdraw your app. I don't think you get accepted if you withdraw.

Armorshell you crack me up.

congrats on your interview. did you get the invitation through snail mail or email? when did you receive it? Would you mind sharing your stats too...Thanks

I got an invite from NYU yesterday via email. I thought they accept students without interviews but I guess not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an invite from NYU yesterday via email. I thought they accept students without interviews but I guess not.
From what I hear (and predents.com), if you have ridiculous stats ("highly qualified") they will accept you w/o interview... so 90% of SDN will get into NYU?!

I notice in the interview thread that rchuloholla posted he had received an interview to NYU.

Anybody else yet?

my interview is on the 18th :-d can't wait!:scared:

Mine is october 16th.

makes me worry! when was your applications sent guys??? did you recieved any thing before the interview email?

Is NYU still accepting student without interview this year?

Is NYU still accepting student without interview this year?

And if so why are they interviewing people with really good stats? Wouldn't these people normally just get in?

Listen guys, a buddy of mine goes to NYU and I wouldn't get stressed out if you haven't received an interview. Most people who dont' receive one will most likely get in w/o an interview even if your stats are like mine "average". Don't stress and just focus on the schools that are actually paying attention to your application and wait for the others to follow.

To those who received interview invites to NYU, when did you submit your AADSAS application? Thanks.

Guys...
I took DAT on Aug 19th and am waiting till the schools get my score...pretty nerveracking..
Anyway,
I got AA/TS/PAT : 20/20/21
QR: 26, RC: 16, Bio:19, Gen Chem: 20, Orgo: 20
But the thing is I got 16 on RC. Do you guys think i should take it again?.:(

Overall GPA: 3.8 Science GPA: 3.8

Do I have any chance to get into NYU which is my hope?

Guys...
I took DAT on Aug 19th and am waiting till the schools get my score...pretty nerveracking..
Anyway,
I got AA/TS/PAT : 20/20/21
QR: 26, RC: 16, Bio:19, Gen Chem: 20, Orgo: 20
But the thing is I got 16 on RC. Do you guys think i should take it again?.:(

Overall GPA: 3.8 Science GPA: 3.8

Do I have any chance to get into NYU which is my hope?

go away!

hey all...i'm new to this studentdoctor website and I found it to be completely awesome! I got an email from nyu last week stating that I should come in for an interview. Mine is schedule for sept. 18.....super nervous because this is my first interview but also excited! :D

hey all...i'm new to this studentdoctor website and I found it to be completely awesome! I got an email from nyu last week stating that I should come in for an interview. Mine is schedule for sept. 18.....super nervous because this is my first interview but also excited! :D

your stats are...???

nice kid.. i got an interview for the 18th as well! see u there.

Seeing many others on SDN getting interviews from NYU, now i am getting so impatient.:scared: My application mailed out early, I cant wait for my NYU interview invites, hopefully I can get it soon~ :eek:

I think about 4 ppl reported getting interviews..I wouldnt consider that "many". Still plenty of time when it comes to NYU..I wouldnt hit the panic button until early next year.

did any of u get confirmation that file is completed or anything like that from NYU i haven't heard anything from them since paying their fee

Yeah, I did...it was a while ago. I have to find the letter to give you an exact date

I did get a letter saying they got my app and crap way back when but nothing after sending fees is that the letter your talking about or is it a whole nother letter saying whole file is complete?

thanks

I just got an email from NYU yesterday for an interview. They seem to have lots of dates open to interview from when i called

Does NYU require us to send our transcripts directly to their college?

do you guys know an email or the phone number that i can call to confirm if they recieved my feesi sent them out long time ago and haven't heard a word :(

thats normal..nobody hears anything after they send their fees in. you will only hear something if you get an interview..or a rejection sometime early next year.

I got one at NYU on Sept. 18th.

congrats fajita....mine is on the 18th too. c u there!

congrats fajita....mine is on the 18th too. c u there!

Nice to see a fellow west coast applicant. See you there, maybe we should think of a secret handshake to recognize one another, haha. :)

Nice to see a fellow west coast applicant. See you there, maybe we should think of a secret handshake to recognize one another, haha. :)

What are your stats?