NYU or Georgetown Post-Bac?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeantownMed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently weighing my options here for a Summer 2015 start and any feedback or firsthand experience would be much appreciated! I visited NYU this week and met with an advisor--I was very impressed with the program overall, but am very hesitant regarding the overall timeline for the NYU post-bac (24 months vs. 12-15 months for Georgetown and most others I've looked at). The NYU linkages sound very attractive, but would not make or break my decision necessarily. I haven't found a wealth of information on Georgetown's program, only threads from 2008 and earlier.

Members don't see this ad.

Currently weighing my options here for a Summer 2015 start and any feedback or firsthand experience would be much appreciated! I visited NYU this week and met with an advisor--I was very impressed with the program overall, but am very hesitant regarding the overall timeline for the NYU post-bac (24 months vs. 12-15 months for Georgetown and most others I've looked at). The NYU linkages sound very attractive, but would not make or break my decision necessarily. I haven't found a wealth of information on Georgetown's program, only threads from 2008 and earlier.
I applied to the Georgetown program to start in the Fall. fingers crossed!