NYU started advanced standing again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentist1988

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi Guys,

There is a good news for all international student. NYU has started their advanced standing program again. but I dont know any detail about it like how many seats they goin to offer please if anyone knows share the information

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, do u think it is of 3year program or 4 year program......

It is 27 months program. It has been added to caapid directory but I dont know anything about number of seats.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is 27 months program. It has been added to caapid directory but I dont know anything about number of seats.

Do you have anymore info? I have been search on the NYU website and can't find anything.

Hi, I did call nyu, they are working on the website, very soon we will get all the information on their website...
admission office doesn't have much information, she just told me part I and part 2 must and toefl should be more than 100.

Also they are saying they highly recommend people already having visas, pr and citizenship, cause they dont have time. I already applied, now thinking wasted my money. If there is any other information please share.

Pulsar,did you apply through caapid? As on their website nothing mentioned about re starting international program.

I did call them they only have 5 spots available but 500 applicants already applied

In 3 days 500 applicants? Omg its getting harder and harder..