NYUCD Interviews and acceptances.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have my interview on jan 17th. Would like to know if anyone is interested to share accommodation.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do any one of you have a rough idea of the number of invitations send by the school? and what is the current status like at what stats the present interview cycle is going on?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anymore interviews been sent out? Are
there any interviews after feb 7th so far?

The NYU has mailed the acceptances in Mail on Friday. This week will be happy week for all of us.:laugh:

That is simply not true. I called and checked with them. They haven't mailed any decisions yet. Wish people would stop making things up and posting here...very counter productive:mad:

I hope cranialnerve5 mentions what was his source of information.

That is simply not true. I called and checked with them. They haven't mailed any decisions yet. Wish people would stop making things up and posting here...very counter productive:mad:

Did they mention when they are sending?

they must have at least sent out the acceptance mail for the first 4 batches who had their IV's in the 1st and 2nd week of Jan.

Members don't see this ad :)
ghantaaa........chutiya bana raha hai...... koi acceptance latter nahi nikala unn logo ne
pata nahi kaha kaha se log chale aate hai
jaake apni sakal dekh..... apni residency pe dhyaan de verna wo bhi chali jayegi...

ghantaaa........chutiya bana raha hai...... koi acceptance latter nahi nikala unn logo ne
pata nahi kaha kaha se log chale aate hai
jaake apni sakal dekh..... apni residency pe dhyaan de verna wo bhi chali jayegi...

why would you want to be offensive being a white collared professional ????
can't you say the same thing with some decency ?

Yeah this is very offensive language. Guys please stop being rude and learn to give respect.

Yeah this is very offensive language. Guys please stop being rude and learn to give respect.

Dental studio and Cranial nerve are somewhat of pranksters.. I wouldn't believe anything they have to stay..just ignore their posts

One of my friends called them few days back . the people who had interview during the last week of Jan will receive their results up to Feb 15th.

Are they sending more invites?? anybody have any idea ? Any interviews after feb 7th so far?

Are they sending more invites?? anybody have any idea ? Any interviews after feb 7th so far?
they are definitely sending more invites this month acc. to Ms. Mara but I have the same question...has anyone scheduled an interview post 7th feb?

i called them yesterday
they said latter is prepared n will be send out on thursday....... thats 100% sure
yeha par kai logo ko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai
wo jo residency kar raha hai usko SDN main kya intrest hai......ass hole
ppl here just wanna spread fake news nothing else

Mara told us after the interview that they will call candidates till the end of march. And invitations can be expected any time now.
Good luck every one. keep hopes high.

Is there anyone who have received an interview invite for next week? or they are yet to be invited?

Has anyone received acceptance yet? Any word on when they are sending?

yes, got it today....accepted....

Hey Heartly Congrats :) pls, can u share when u were interviewed ? And which state or city u r in just to get an idea as to when the mails were posted . Thankuin advance.
Congrats again :)

congrats!!! when did u interview?? how did u get ur acceptance?? via email or post??

hi folks. i know its too late, but did anyone still get an interview call?

what is the interview schedule like? is there a campus tour, do they take a practical exam as well ?
thank you in advance for your response :)

It's mostly conversational....there is no practical exam....and they give a tour of the college after the interview

hope to see some banana dances today...hopefully I get to do mine too.

Hi dentcga, please share when u were interviewed and where u live...thanks

So does anyone have any updates about acceptances from nyu...I am so lost...