OAT Achiever vs TopScore? Any more practice ???

fifa518

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a terrible test taker so I am trying to take as many practice tests as possible. I took the Kaplan ones that come with the course (they only give 5 practice tests). I wanted to know of any other places I can have access to practice tests. I want to take as many as possible. I've heard of Topscore and Achiever, one is better

Also, is there any book that is only practice exams?

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know which Kaplan exams are given in the courses, but Kaplan do have a legit book that has 2 full length practice exams and a bunch of sample questions. They're pretty cheap too if gotten used. I have the 2009-2010 edition and I got it for like $8. Can't reveal if its good or not cause I didn't really use it.

I personally found the Topscore program too in detail about certain things (it asked questions about organisms I had never even heard of!). However it is a great tool for practicing and getting your stamina up. I did all three once through, and then a week or two before my exam, I did them again.

Although I didn't use this myself, it seems to be a good place for questions. http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books...=goo-PLATest&gclid=CO-307zspMACFQcwaQodLlAAMA