OAT EXAM prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Winggirl2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am currently applying to IAUPR. I will be submitting my application this week but have no taken my oat exam yet. The exam is scheduled for June 29th which gives me about 7 weeks to study. I'm studying through kaplans oat prep course. Any advice on how to study? What to look out for?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I am currently applying to IAUPR. I will be submitting my application this week but have no taken my oat exam yet. The exam is scheduled for June 29th which gives me about 7 weeks to study. I'm studying through kaplans oat prep course. Any advice on how to study? What to look out for?
Do you mean you will apply next cylvle? I think deadline of IAUPR is June 1st. If you take oat June 29th, is it too late? I might be wrong though cus I don't apply for this school. I just want you to make sure so you don't waste your money though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Practice exams !!!! With test conditions ! Also OAT destroyer helped and topscore practice exams helped. Also make sure you do as many reading comprehension exams as you can !

I used Kaplan OAT as well. Just do everything and take practice exams along the way and you'll be fine. The OAT questions (at least for me) were probably even a little easier than the study material. Good luck!