OAT, I dont know how to register for them. Please help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

od2b123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is quite sad indeed.

I am a student from canada, and i am unable to find information on how to register for the canadian oats.

I emailed someone at nbeo i believe, but no response thus far.

Could someone please direct me in the right direction to registering for the oats?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

"You must apply for your test with the OAT Program and receive your electronic notification prior to scheduling your testing appointment with Prometric. Tests are administered year-round at Prometric Test Centers in the United States, its territories including Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada."

I looked at the locations of the testing centers and all of them are situated in the USA.

Does that mean, canadians have to go to the states to take the OAT? :confused:

"You must apply for your test with the OAT Program and receive your electronic notification prior to scheduling your testing appointment with Prometric. Tests are administered year-round at Prometric Test Centers in the United States, its territories including Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada."

I looked at the locations of the testing centers and all of them are situated in the USA.

Silly, read the last sentence of what you quoted, it mentions that the test is administered in Canada! Just look more carefully and call opted if you can't find it.

Members don't see this ad :)

I just registered for the OATS at this website: https://www.ada.org/OAT/register.asp

they have test centers all over canada. i'm taking it in toronto in august!

haha, i hope not. Anyways, the ADA link really helped me. Thanks.

This is quite sad indeed.

I am a student from canada, and i am unable to find information on how to register for the canadian oats.

I emailed someone at nbeo i believe, but no response thus far.

Could someone please direct me in the right direction to registering for the oats?

thanks

....and there is no such thing as "canadian OAT"; that ONLY applies for the DAT exams in which there is the Canadian DAT / US DAT.

good luck on the exam.