Oat in July

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arahnisarahn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just paid to sign up for the OAT and I was wondering, If the possibility of me signing up early July is realistic. Mind you, I still have to wait a week before receiving my letter and calling them. I know I could just give them a call but it is 10:42 PM eastern time:)

If I don't get a response, then I will call them in the morning.

Members don't see this ad.

I just paid to sign up for the OAT and I was wondering, If the possibility of me signing up early July is realistic. Mind you, I still have to wait a week before receiving my letter and calling them. I know I could just give them a call but it is 10:42 PM eastern time:)

If I don't get a response, then I will call them in the morning.

It depends on where you live.
Usually, you sign up with a testing center online. On the web site, you see which dates are available (test starts in the morning since it's a relatively long exam). Otherwise, if all the dates in July are filled up, you have to option to choose different testing centers as well.

Also, I'm not sure why you have to wait a week? I signed up online and got a confirmation letter 1/2 days later (might have been a weekend) to register for the actual exam.

Last edited: