Oat study materials for sale!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brandothemando

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the TOP Score Pro OAT cd
that has really helped me out studying!!! It has several practice tests, as well as several tests for the individual sections. It gives you a good practice for what the est is all about!
The website sells the cd for 50 dollars,
i am selling my copy for 30 if you want it.

I also have tons of flash cards from morrison media LLC as well as their study guide, they have tons of information on all of the subjects, they cost me 79.99, I am selling them for 50.00

I also have 4 hours of OAT material downloaded. Its called ]Audiolearn[, it goes through different sections and helps refresh om your material by listening to a man read topics. I used to wear headphones at work so the stuff was constantly going through my brain. It really helped me out a lot. That cost me 89.00, i am selling it on cd for 50.00

I also have the Kaplan OAT study guide book it has 3 practice tests that I will sell for 15 bucks.

I will also listen to reasonable offers, just email me at [email protected] or reply on a post. Thanks Good LUCK

Members don't see this ad.