OAT Testing Format helpppppp & few other q's

RKM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been doing multiple different practice test to prepare. What is the actual test format is it?

Survey of natural science - 90 min 100 q's
Reading Comprehension Test - 50 min 40 q's
Break - 15 min
Pretest (Not scored) - 25 min
Physics test - 50 min 40 q's
Quantitative Reasoning test - 45 min 40 q's

Sorry for the repeated post...i was just curious for QR it was not 50 q's b/c thats what kaplan and Oat achiever are set at... and for RC they say 60 mins 50 q's... and for Topscore RC i missed 4 of 36 and got a 320 is that how tough the scale is for RC on the OAT?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Survey of Natural Sciences
100 Biology, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry questions written over a 90 minute period.

Physics
40 questions that cover such topics as Energy & Momentum, Thermodynamics, Magnetism Optics, and Vectors written over a 50 minute period.

Quantitative Reasoning
40 questions that cover such topics as Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry written over a 45 minute period.

Reading Comprehension

40 questions that cover the ability to find main idea, the ability to process information and the ability to read and understand dense passages written over a 50 minute period.

Survey of Natural Sciences
100 Biology, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry questions written over a 90 minute period.

Physics
40 questions that cover such topics as Energy & Momentum, Thermodynamics, Magnetism Optics, and Vectors written over a 50 minute period.

Quantitative Reasoning
40 questions that cover such topics as Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry written over a 45 minute period.

Reading Comprehension

40 questions that cover the ability to find main idea, the ability to process information and the ability to read and understand dense passages written over a 50 minute period.