Observership at Howard University School of Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bread80

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am a foreign trained dentist. I am very keen on gaining some observation experience at Howard University School of Dentistry. Can anyone on this forum help me with that.
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I will really be grateful if someone can help me with this.

You can start by emailing or phoning faculty at the college. If there is a position they will be able to let you know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,
I am a foreign trained dentist. I am very keen on gaining some observation experience at Howard University School of Dentistry. Can anyone on this forum help me with that.
Thanks in advance

I don't think that Howard offers any such program. I am currently attending there and I have not seen any students observing. But there is an international dentists program IDP. Check the school's website.

Thank you so much for the information OMSF08 and gracey14.
I will be applying to the IDP program this year. But I was just wondering if I could get some shadowing experience or observe for say 2or 3 days.
Thanks again .

Thank you so much for the information OMSF08 and gracey14.
I will be applying to the IDP program this year. But I was just wondering if I could get some shadowing experience or observe for say 2or 3 days.
Thanks again .

You can stop by the school anytime and speak with Dr. Skinner, the dean of academic affairs. I think she may allow you to observe or tour briefly. :xf:

Thank you so much for the info OMFS08!

did u find any observation at howard dental school ???