Observeship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avicena

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all, I do not know if I am writing to the right mail direction, so if I fail, pleas, send it to the person who can answer me, Thank you.

I am a spanish medical doctor, who is doing the second year of family medicine residency program. I am interested about going to Arizona to learn something about your way of doing medicine. I have some family there so, I have thought that maybe, I could do an observeship with a MD. I do not know any MD so you could send this email to some phisicians of Arizona that can be interested about having a "free doctor" working for them during a month.

I would agree any help. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a specific hospital / city you are interested in?

You can do a web search for the hospital and see if they have a medical education or residency education department. If they do then you can contact them directly to inquire about an observership.

Thank you.

No, there isn`t a hospital. I have family living in Phoenix, so, I have thought about living with them, but I do not know any hospital or physician. I am open to another state/city...

Members don't see this ad :)