Obtaining Examkrackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MEG@COOL

M0DE 01
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any place besides the maker's own website that I will not have to wait at least a month for it to be shipped?

Members don't see this ad.

MEG@COOL said:
Is there any place besides the maker's own website that I will not have to wait at least a month for it to be shipped?

Any website that sells books has examkrackers...bn, amazon, walmart

So, I just went home and found a stack of Examkracker's books that I never used. I have 1001 Orgo, Phys, and Chem. I also have 101 Verbal Passages and I have 3 exams, all of which I'm willing to sell and ship out ASAP. PM me for more info. =)

I'd try ebay. They always have a few on there, not to mention you'll probably get it at a better deal ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I looked on ebay yesterday, and I found most of them are very comparably priced to amazon.com (amazon gives free shipping when you order over a certain dollar amount).

If you do buy amazon, remember to go through SDN's amazon store.

MEG@COOL said:

I bought mine last year from Walmart.com for around $70 + shipping.

don't be afraid to get the 5th edition. You may be able to find 5th edition at closeout prices somewhere. They are on edition 6 now. The MCAT has not changed yet and I thought the package was pretty solid already.