OCPM Internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jessicacampus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just got accepted into the internship program at OCPM in June. Just wondering if anyone else has done it and what you got out of it/what you did/ext.?

Thanks! Would love any input!

Members don't see this ad.

3.7 GPA. I don't take the Mcat till the 31st but my practice tests have not been going well.

Members don't see this ad :)
3.7 GPA. I don't take the Mcat till the 31st but my practice tests have not been going well.

I know you just joined, but your status is Pre-Med. I don't want to be presumptuous, but you know that avg MCAT for pod schools is way lower than med school, right? You probably knew that, but I just wanted to make sure. If you asked a "pre-med" and they said their practices weren't going well, that would probably mean like a 25-27. But for a pod student, that's great!

I got in for the first session in June. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going or not yet... I still want to hear feedback from someone that's already done it as well!

I know. Ive spent a good amount of time researching and talking to schools some know the average stats are lower. Something about those Mcat practice tests don't sit well with me...I thin I have a hard time applying my knowledge but I usually score in the range of 18 (horrible-mainly just really low on physics) to a 24. I guess I just have to see how the mcat goes but the prospect of working In sports med is an exciting one.

Ive had the pleasure of part-taking in the OCPM internship program. Very down to earth people. Very affordable living. Nice facility. Their clinics are professionally staffed and you will be able to observe a diverse population of patients. Congrats and all the best. :thumbup::thumbup: