Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

OCPM Internship

Discussion in 'Pre-Podiatry Students' started by Jessicacampus, 05.19.12.

1. Jessicacampus

Jessicacampus

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hi, I just got accepted into the internship program at OCPM in June. Just wondering if anyone else has done it and what you got out of it/what you did/ext.?

Thanks! Would love any input!
  2. calibaby1212

calibaby1212

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    What r ur stats?? I've applied for the july one.
  3. Jessicacampus

Jessicacampus

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    3.7 GPA. I don't take the Mcat till the 31st but my practice tests have not been going well.
  4. MaxillofacialMN

MaxillofacialMN Osteopathic Foot Dentist

Podiatry Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I know you just joined, but your status is Pre-Med. I don't want to be presumptuous, but you know that avg MCAT for pod schools is way lower than med school, right? You probably knew that, but I just wanted to make sure. If you asked a "pre-med" and they said their practices weren't going well, that would probably mean like a 25-27. But for a pod student, that's great!
  5. Mangos18

Mangos18

Pre-Podiatry
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I got in for the first session in June. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going or not yet... I still want to hear feedback from someone that's already done it as well!
  6. Jessicacampus

Jessicacampus

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I know. Ive spent a good amount of time researching and talking to schools some know the average stats are lower. Something about those Mcat practice tests don't sit well with me...I thin I have a hard time applying my knowledge but I usually score in the range of 18 (horrible-mainly just really low on physics) to a 24. I guess I just have to see how the mcat goes but the prospect of working In sports med is an exciting one.
  7. podlover

podlover

Pre-Podiatry
    Ive had the pleasure of part-taking in the OCPM internship program. Very down to earth people. Very affordable living. Nice facility. Their clinics are professionally staffed and you will be able to observe a diverse population of patients. Congrats and all the best. :thumbup::thumbup:

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal