This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lt0722

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Psychiatrist to share group office space either part-time or full-time. This could also be an opportunity for several Psychiatrists (and/or PA, Psychiatric RN) to share the space during alternating times to make this more cost efficient.

Would love for a provider to enjoy the group collaborative process and would consider this to be an added benefit for sharing office space. Additionally, I would be very interested in sharing space with someone who has positive energy and a professional attitude toward all staff/clients.

Office space will be located in the Piedmont Triad area of NC, which currently has a shortage of Psychiatrists. I do have a specific target area within the Piedmont Triad and will share more details with further discussion, but the area is a highly sought after area that has a fast growing business/residential population. Office space will include: private office or shared (with another provider if desired), office utilities (Electricity, Heating/AC, Water, Phone/VM system), Front Desk staff for client check-in’s/out’s, receipt of payment by front desk staff, furnished lobby use). Additional possibilities: marketing via group website, brochures, stationary/business cards, EHR that would possibly include options for online scheduling/fees from interested clients/patients, insurance billing and additional duties to be provided by front desk could be negotiated. Of course, clients that have medication management needs by a Psychiatrist could be referred to on-site psychiatrists as appropriate.

A little about me: I am a Master’s Level, Nationally Certified, Licensed Professional Counselor with over 15 years of experience in the field. My previous experience includes managing a large division within a large local non-profit, that included a large number of staff, implementing and managing a team to provide direct therapy services, intake services and crisis work. Additionally, I have several years of experience working within a Nationally known Insurance Plan, providing case management for Behavioral Health support, which included working within an interdisciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, General Physicians, Nursing staff and other mental health professionals. Lastly, I currently work within a local private practice in a 60/40 split structure, regularly with a client wait-list of 2-4 weeks.

For years, I have been told by other therapists and providers in my field, that I needed to open my own practice. I have finally decided to essentially go for it, but not without due diligence to make sure this endeavor is a success. Therefore, I am working towards a goal of Spring - Fall of 2016 as the target date of opening the practice. Currently, I have several interested providers and a highly efficient/professional front desk staff person, that would be great additions to a group. Ideally, within this group, I would like to have options for most client needs/populations, including: Early Childhood, Adolescents, College students, Adults, Couples, Families. Special need groups could include, clients with substance abuse issues.

If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.