Official 2014-2015 Plastic Surgery Integrated Program Interview Date Swap Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have Rochester 12/13
Want Rochester 1/31

Have Cornell 1/30, Would be happy to switch Cornell to 1/9 in exchange for Rochester dates

Members don't see this ad.

I have: NYPH 1/9
Would like: NYPH 1/30

Thanks!

Hey hope the interview season is going well. Were you able to make the Cornell change? Did you happen to get the Rochester 1/31 date? I have Rochester 12/13 (which conflicts with Case Western) and Cornell 1/30. I'd be happy to switch our Cornell dates if you can trade me a Rochester 1/31. Thanks!

Hey everybody,

I'm willing to trade one of the following interview days in exchange for Sinai 12/21 (mine is 12/13 currently).

(1) Ohio State 12/20 (swap with 12/12)
(2) Rochester 1/31 (swap with 12/13)

Message me if you are interested and we can work it out. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Virginia Tech
Have: 12/5
Need: 1/22

Update: Resolved

Last edited:
Still looking to swap my Michigan 1/7 date for 1/13.

Hey there,
Has anyone gotten information for U of Michigan interview, with times/locations/etc?
I have not received any official information packet (only unofficial email exchange with the coordinator)

Haven't gotten official info from Michigan either

Hi all!
Hoping to just change dates at Wash U.

Have 12/16
Need 12/15

Any takers?

Hey everyone!
Penn State
Have 1/7.
Need 1/6.
Willing to $$ compensate or cover air travel changes!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Have UPenn 1/10 and need 1/11, would be able to trade a Cornell 1/30 or Wake Forest 12/11 for it! Thanks!

Update: this has been resolved!

Last edited:
I have: Hopkins 1/6
Would like: Hopkins 1/5

Willing to swap a Pittsburgh 1/10 or USC 1/10 for it.

Last edited:
Happy thanksgiving everyone!

I have: UPMC 1/9
Really need: UPMC 1/10; I'm willing to pay any flight change costs and could also trade Hopkins 1/6 or UChicago 1/10 for it!

I have: U Kansas 1/8
Really need: U Kansas 12/10 or 1/16

Would be willing to pay for flight change charges!

Have: UMass 1/9
Would like: UMass 2/6
Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

Have Northshore-LIJ 1/31, really need 2/7. Willing to pay for any expenses.

Thanks!

hi! mayo AZ:

i have 1/17 morning.
i need any other time: 1/10 anytime, or 1/17 afternoon.

Thanks so much.

Hi guys, I am so desperate and need to switch one of these dates:
(in exchange, there will be a large monetary thank you reward (seriously, because you will be making my life) as well as flight/plane change fees. Please PM me if you are able to help. I will be forever, forever grateful)

I need either:
Mount Sinai 12/21
or
Northwestern 1/17

Fingers/toes/all-other-things crossed. Really, really appreciate if you can help. Someday when we are attendings we will laugh about this :)

Just canelled my UFlorida on 1/30 if anyone wants it..

Hey y'all!

I have UPenn 1/11 and want 1/31 (?exact date)? Could barter with you for other interview dates. Thanks a million!

Hey guys,

I could REALLY use a favor here.

Have: UMass (1/9)
Need: UMass (2/6)

PM me if you think we an work something out.

Hey everyone,

Have: Cornell NYPH 1/9
Need: Cornell NYPH 1/30

Willing to pay $750 to cover any travel costs.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
If anyone is able to make the switch below I would really appreciate it! Will financially compensate for any travel changes!

Have: UMass (1/9)
Need: UMass (2/6)

Have: UMASS 1/9
Need: UMASS 2/6 ...like the other 4 people above me lol. I'm offering 1 million doll hairs to trade.

Would love to switch Hopkins 1/6 for 1/5 if possible! Message me if you're interested!

Hey everyone,

Have: Cornell NYPH 1/9
Need: Cornell NYPH 1/30

Willing to pay $1000 to cover any travel costs.

Thanks

Really need: UPMC 1/10; I'm willing to pay any flight change costs and could also trade Hopkins 1/6 or UChicago 1/10 for it!

Hey, still looking to trade?

Have: Michigan 1/13
Would like: Michigan 1/7

Please message me if you're interested

Just like everyone else, have U MASS 1-9 but need 2-6. I could trade the following:

USF (have 1-12)
LIJ (have 2-7),
missouri-columbia (have 1-8)
possibly michigan (have 1-7)

message me if interested!

Have UTMB on (1/9), need (1/12).

Can reimburse for travel.

hi guys! I am still trying to find someone to trade Mayo AZ 1/10 for 1/17.

I would really appreciate the favor and would be willing to help with travel costs since it's so soon

Univ of Wisconsin
Have:1/9 evening
Need: 1/10

Any takers? Please!!!

Univ Tennessee
Have: 1/24
Need: 1/23

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I have a stretch of interviews coming up and wanted to see if anybody wanted to jump in a car and split travel. I couldn't get the flights to work so I figure if anybody has the same interview schedule might be in the same boat.

1/8 - Columbia, MO
1/9 - Madison, WI
1/10 - Lexington, KY

I will be renting a car and driving from one to the next. Let me know if anybody is interested in jumping in and splitting gas.