***Official 2024 GPR+AEGD PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If a program doesnt interview you, is it safe to say they also wont be ranking you and you shouldnt rank them high on your list?
I wouldn’t even rank them. No interview is pretty much a rejection

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone got pre-interview for metrohealth in late october ? or has hany one got interviews e-mails yet

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone have any info about NYU Langone GPR vs AEGD (Brooklyn) in terms of procedures and hours?

has cambridge health alliance (cha harvard) sent out invites?

Anyone that interviewed at NYU Langone Brooklyn know when they said they would send out acceptances and contracts?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a rejection email from Howard last night

Reactions: 1 user
Is Rochester done with sending invites?

any feedback from programs like Columbia or Rochester? when do they send feedbacks?

What does it mean if I did not get an invite or a rejection email from Tufts?

Is there any group for the Maryland AEGD interview?

Does anyone know about Lincoln Medical Center GPR in the Bronx? Any past residents have insight? Please feel free to DM my if you’re not comfortable posting on here

Do you know if they are done with sending interview invites?
I think its over, but i am not sure. Columbia has 4 batches of interviews and last one is afternoon tuesday dec 19th.... I don't know about rochester.

I think its over, but i am not sure. Columbia has 4 batches of interviews and last one is afternoon tuesday dec 19th.... I don't know about rochester.
Ok Thanks!

Have acceptances been offered to those who interviewed at the Big 4: Foundry, San Antonio VA, UT San Antonio AEGD, & George E. Wahlen VA?

Last edited:
Does anyone know when Columbia AEGD send acceptance letters?

Does anyone know when Columbia AEGD send acceptance letters?
A resident said she got hers last year the next day, however all other people are saying they send 1 month later.

Cleveland dental GPR is sending out acceptances, not sure about AEGD

Have acceptances been offered to those who interviewed at the Big 4: Foundry, San Antonio VA, UT San Antonio AEGD, & George E. Wahlen VA?

Both s. antonio programs have finalized their classes. Believe the foundry has too. Extremely competitive this year