Official DMU Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how they could be usefully to med stuedents unless they wanted to do research or teach anatomy someday. IMO, I think getting a MPH would better serve our careers.

btw we are approaching 1000 post, so somebody needs to make a new thread soon.

Hey all! Hope all's well. Just wanted to let you folks know I started a NEW DMU 2011 Thread. I listed it as ****DMU Class of 2011- Continued....

hey, is anyone looking for a roommate? my ex-future roommate is going to go to a different school...

i think i'll still be able to keep the apartment that i am "signed up" for. it's a 2 bedroom apt at the imperial. all utilities except electricity are paid. it is across the street from DMU and is even on its internet network.

hmm...i'm 23 and a non-smoker. pretty laid-back. despise heels. shower in the morning. a two-beer kind of gal. oh, and i like really bad music and movies.

if interested...PLEASE send me a PM or email me at [email protected] (haha, yea, stop laughing at that!)

Status
Not open for further replies.