Official Interview Thread Comment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nemolaws

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is incredibly refreshing to see different people with all kinds of stats, yet still acceptable, post to the interview thread. It just goes to show you that you never know what admission committees are looking for (wholistic approach), and you never know unless you try. It's interesting how the people who haven't been accepted to dental school yet are some of the most negative ones who have the most to say about what an applicant should and should not do in order to get accepted. I say all of this as an encouragement factor to all applicants applying. Let's keep SDN positive with constructive criticism to build up one another as future dentists in the field of medicine. Good luck everyone, and congratulations to all of those already receiving interviews. For me personally, I know that my destiny does not rest in the admissions committees hands, but someone much more powerful and greater than man. Blessings everyone and again best of luck with this upcoming cycle!

Members don't see this ad.