Ohio DPT Schools 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SPT2B

Reaction score
Hello! Anyone apply to schools in Ohio?

Members don't see this ad.

So far I have had an interview at Dayton, one scheduled for Toledo. Also received emails back from Walsh, Youngstown State and Ohio University that I met initial screening/requirements and acknowledgement emails back from Ohio State and Mount Union. Anyone else applying to Ohio colleges hear anything back?

Reactions: 1 user
So far I have had an interview at Dayton, one scheduled for Toledo. Also received emails back from Walsh, Youngstown State and Ohio University that I met initial screening/requirements and acknowledgement emails back from Ohio State and Mount Union. Anyone else applying to Ohio colleges hear anything back?
My brother got a similar email about receiving applications from Toledo, Cleveland State, Mount Union and OSU and the similar email about meeting the initial screening from Dayton, YSU and Ohio U.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was invited to interview at Toledo but declined the offer because I was already accepted into one of my top 3 schools. Best of luck to you!

I was invited to interview at Toledo but declined the offer because I was already accepted into one of my top 3 schools. Best of luck to you!
Congrats! May I ask was the acceptance for an early admissions or regular admissions? Just wondering if schools are still processing early admission applicants or on to regular admissions.

Congrats! May I ask was the acceptance for an early admissions or regular admissions? Just wondering if schools are still processing early admission applicants or on to regular admissions.
My admission was for regular admission. The program did not do early admissions. However, I applied to the program within two weeks of the application cycle opening.

I applied to YSU and didn't hear back until March. If you make it past their initial screening, you'll either get accepted or waitlisted like I was. I decided to go somewhere else but if you want to enhance your chances of getting in, GO TO THE OPEN HOUSES.

It's a nice program with an amazing tuition and surrounding area, it was just too far for me and I would've had to fly back and forth to visit home.

Reactions: 2 users
I applied to YSU and didn't hear back until March. If you make it past their initial screening, you'll either get accepted or waitlisted like I was. I decided to go somewhere else but if you want to enhance your chances of getting in, GO TO THE OPEN HOUSES.

It's a nice program with an amazing tuition and surrounding area, it was just too far for me and I would've had to fly back and forth to visit home.
Thanks for the feedback!

Ohio University sent out interview invites today.

I heard that Ohio State sent out interview invites.