ohio state status page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crys20

make it happen!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys! i have already submitted the ohio state secondary and i'm pretty sure they have already gotten my letters; they've also sent me the email acknowledging that they got my secondary but i can't login at their status page using their formula of aamc id for the name and that first letter of your name, last 3 digits of your aamc id, etc. formula for the password. wondering if anyone else had this problem or any input. thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

yep! same here, i've been having problems for a couple days now. I emailed them but haven't heard back. I'll post it on here if I hear anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they change how they did their secondary? Last year, the page where you submitted your secondary and your status page were one and the same.

Its possible that they are just having some kind of technical glitch. The athletic department was having issues earlier in the week - my e-mail to them kept getting rejected.

I have been able to access my status page, but I am an accepted student. If you aren't able to access it within a couple of days, give them a call. The admissions office staff is pretty helpful and friendly. I actually had to ask them for the secondary after my friend got one and I didn't. They e-mailed me the link on the spot.

Alright so I got an email back from them about why their status page wasn't working; here's the gist of it.

"We have been testing and working on the system and it should be ready to view within the next two weeks.

There will be no changes to any status page until sometime in August"

hope this helps!

sweet, no need to submit OSU til august.