OHSU-SOM 2013 IM Basketball!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djyujin

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There has been a lot of talk about forming an IM team among the incoming M1s so here's a thread dedicated to that endeavor! :cool:

-edit-

People interested so far:

CRB717
DS Portland
July2799412
Beardsly

League(s):

http://www.portlandbasketball.com/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You guys are already getting a basketball team together??! Is it too late to apply to OHSU?

You guys are already getting a basketball team together??! Is it too late to apply to OHSU?

Haha, yes there's been a lotta talk about getting involved in some intramural league action together.

Members don't see this ad :)
Brilliant move to start this thread, DJ! Well, looks like "Summer 1 or 2" in the IM schedule look promising... Anyone want to meet up before then to shoot around/play casual pick up in SW/NW or close in SE/NE? If someone wants to play 2v2 or 3s I could probably scrounge up some other people, as well....

Right on, I'm excited to hoop with some fellow med students! I'm sure the MS2-4 have some ballers as well. I'll be back in Portland mid-June so I will be down to play with some of you all then. Looking forward to it.

Brilliant move to start this thread, DJ! Well, looks like "Summer 1 or 2" in the IM schedule look promising... Anyone want to meet up before then to shoot around/play casual pick up in SW/NW or close in SE/NE? If someone wants to play 2v2 or 3s I could probably scrounge up some other people, as well....

My vote is for Summer 2! So hopefully we can get a good group going and get some games in before then too. :thumbup:

Right on, I'm excited to hoop with some fellow med students! I'm sure the MS2-4 have some ballers as well. I'll be back in Portland mid-June so I will be down to play with some of you all then. Looking forward to it.

Quite stoked too

My vote is for Summer 2! So hopefully we can get a good group going and get some games in before then too. :thumbup:

Sounds good to me- Let's plan that over beers at Henry's on the 9th...

Go blazers! :hungover:

So, yeah - I went to the gym up the hill to shoot around and turns out even though I am an employee and already accepted for the Fall the gatekeepers weren't budging - not even when I flashed pearly whites :D and puppy dog eyes :rolleyes:. They still wanted 4 dollars. :thumbdown:

So, I am planning on playing pick-up on outside courts til Summer 2. Think I will be going to play at Irving park with a friend tomorrow or Saturday if anyone is interested...

Haha, I actually stopped by the courts too on the Hill recently! I got to look around, but I guess employees don't get gym access... I'll be away from the Portland area this weekend, but we'll have to schedule some kind of shoot-around! :thumbup: