On hold

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tinyhammer21

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just interviewed at SUNY optometry about a week ago and they placed me on hold. I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten off the hold list and gotten into the school?

Also when do they even start reviewing the hold list? Sorry I’m very new to this!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You're in a so-called "waiting pool category" with a 3.87 GPA and 350 OAT scores at SUNY O?
WOW!
Did you mess up on the interview?
Something doesn't sound right.

Yeah I think my interview must have been horrible from nerves. Do you have any advice on what I should do

I responded but I deleted my response because I regret expressing my opinion. It could be contrary to others and they might not feel the same as my opinion.
With so many ODs reading these forums, administrators, faculty, etc…….not one person can offer you any advice I find it weird.
This optometry forum should be shut down closed because worthwhile topics that are posed, no one ever bothers to answer them.
This optometry forum sucks and the administrators ought to shut it down.
It offers NOTHING of value.
If someone does not like your opinion, then ignore them. Unless you are into hate speech or personal attacks, if you have an opinion then voice it. Do not censure yourself. Lots of advise is offered; it may be of help to you or not. This forum varies in value to different people at different times. Though there may not be anything of interest today, there is a good chance you will find something of value tomorrow.