One call medical

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nvrsumr

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience working with these guys? Couple large WC groups in my town who wont refer anything unless Im contracted with them. Pretty terrible reimbursement for EDX. Anyone have success negotiating with them?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have any experience working with these guys? Couple large WC groups in my town who wont refer anything unless Im contracted with them. Pretty terrible reimbursement for EDX. Anyone have success negotiating with them?

Thanks
I negotiated a decent contract with them. I took a fee reduction from the WC fee sched, but not much (I think 5-10%). Then they pay VERY quickly.

Some of the referrals are from other physiatrists and neurologists who are not contracted.

I negotiated a decent contract with them. I took a fee reduction from the WC fee sched, but not much (I think 5-10%). Then they pay VERY quickly.

Some of the referrals are from other physiatrists and neurologists who are not contracted.

Same thing here, 10% off WC fee schedule. Get on their list and do a good job and they will send a lot of money your way.

I love the fact the it chafes some of the other guys in town who wont contract with them, when I get the EMGs they would have rather done themselves.

A local immediate care groupthat does the NC-STAT has to send a lot of their EMGs my way. I'm sure they hate it.

Thank you. 10% off the WC fee schedule wouldnt be bad.