One Hundred Ways To Kill Time Before The 18th.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
165. :sleep:
166. :scared:
167. :eek:
168. and hopefully, :D

Members don't see this ad.

169.) Visit Washington DC and hang out with my cousin.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one doing this. At least all the rounding and scut distracts me from my countdown somewhat.

Yeah, same here...though I'm not so sure even that'll be much help tomorrow morning...

106. Go to bed at 9pm just so you don't have to think about the match anymore.

Or...go to bed at 9 pm because you have to get up at FRICKIN' 4 AM so you'll have enough time to round on your portion of patients in the WAAAY overfilled surgical ICU service...:mad:

Thank goodness only one more week of that, then I have 3 months of MS-4 bliss before the thing whose name I shall not mention here begins in July...

Yeah, same here...though I'm not so sure even that'll be much help tomorrow morning...

Or...go to bed at 9 pm because you have to get up at FRICKIN' 4 AM so you'll have enough time to round on your portion of patients in the WAAAY overfilled surgical ICU service...:mad:

Thank goodness only one more week of that, then I have 3 months of MS-4 bliss before the thing whose name I shall not mention here begins in July...

Tomorrow, I don't know what I'll do, but somehow the attending will be distracted when the email time comes (which will be in the middle of rounds) and we students will check our email.

And if you location didn't say Texas, I would wonder if you were on the same team as me. That and today we kicked a heck of a lot of people out of the service so tomorrow is a 5a wake up:D

Tomorrow, I don't know what I'll do, but somehow the attending will be distracted when the email time comes (which will be in the middle of rounds) and we students will check our email.

What crazy talk is this? Going in at 4 am and having to sneak away from the attending? We're 4th years! My attendings are lucky if I even show up now a days much less stay past 12:laugh:

i'm afraid that my international rotation (in a country whose language i dont speak) is gonna not understand the US 4th year medical student....

Aarrrgh!!! JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!

are you inviting all of us?

Yeah, sure, you can all come! :D

No, in all seriousness, that was just something I did over the weekend. I thought we were listing things each of us has personally done to kill time before the match.

170) Do the AAMC Graduation Questionaire! This thing is taking me forever! :eek:

What crazy talk is this? Going in at 4 am and having to sneak away from the attending? We're 4th years! My attendings are lucky if I even show up now a days much less stay past 12:laugh:

I don't promise my mind is on the game, but I'm there in body by 6a at the latest.

171) take a shot to celebrate the first time my puppy alerted me that she needed to go out to pee.
172) take another shot when i realize she pooped on the floor while i was in the shower.
173) go to petsmart to buy a new leash since she has chewed through the first one.
174) go apply for a passport so i can flee the country once i'm done with my last rotation (april 27 can't get here fast enough)
175) contemplate a new, more manageable hairstyle for residency

176) keep my fingers crossed that my attendings don't mind that i haven't been to clinic since last tuesday
177) shop online for shoes because i've become too lazy to actually leave my house to go to the mall

176) keep my fingers crossed that my attendings don't mind that i haven't been to clinic since last tuesday
177) shop online for shoes because i've become too lazy to actually leave my house to go to the mall

you get such a better selection online anyways. Zappos.com has totally spoiled me. When I go to a store, I can't find anything I want anymore.