Online pre-reqs this summer!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TxVisionary

Reaction score
Ayudame!!

Great news, I have been accepted into Nova for this fall!! Now the pre-req completion is the last hurdle!!!

I am looking for an online Phys. II course and 3 hours of Physiology, preferably at a community college in Texas, but can look out of state. I do know of UNE as a last resort, but they are certainly the most expensive option.

Has anyone found an online 3 hour physiology or physics??

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I took Physics II through BYU Independent Study and then the physics lab component through Thomas Edison State University. Its a little bit cheaper than UNE, but you have to find someone to proctor your exams for BYU so that can add up whereas UNE you can take the exams online at any time.

Ayudame!!

Great news, I have been accepted into Nova for this fall!! Now the pre-req completion is the last hurdle!!!

I am looking for an online Phys. II course and 3 hours of Physiology, preferably at a community college in Texas, but can look out of state. I do know of UNE as a last resort, but they are certainly the most expensive option.

Has anyone found an online 3 hour physiology or physics??

Thank you!

North Central Missouri College offers online physics 1 and 2 each summer. Online physics (1 and 2) are offered by arrangement during the school year, according to the college catalog. No proctor is needed. There is only homework and labs (from a lab kit). The textbook is free.

Other options are CalCampus and Doane University, but they are more expensive (tuition and books/labs). The last time I checked, both of these required in-person proctors.