Coursework & Fieldwork Online Pre-reqs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOT127

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted into the MOT at Nova... but the start date is in May and I need a medical terminology course and a kinesiology course completed by then. It's too late to register at my local colleges... but does anyone know of a flexible online course for either requirement that I might be able to take asap? I know St. Augustine also requires a med term course and my enrollment advisor sent me an online one but the email she sent me is MIA. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted into the MOT at Nova... but the start date is in May and I need a medical terminology course and a kinesiology course completed by then. It's too late to register at my local colleges... but does anyone know of a flexible online course for either requirement that I might be able to take asap? I know St. Augustine also requires a med term course and my enrollment advisor sent me an online one but the email she sent me is MIA. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

have you taken the byu one? looking for feedback

I took med term online at Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC...easiest, least time consuming class I’ve ever taken. Not sure I learned anything, but it was an easy A...and I never even bought the book (just used google :) )

have you taken the byu one? looking for feedback

Nova wouldn't accept any of the courses I found, so I had to decline my admission offer. Hopefully you'll find one that'll work! I'd suggest reaching out to the school to see if they'll accept the credits before registering for anything.

Nova wouldn't accept any of the courses I found, so I had to decline my admission offer. Hopefully you'll find one that'll work! I'd suggest reaching out to the school to see if they'll accept the credits before registering for anything.

Did you happen to ask them about DONANES kinesiology course? That’s what I am taking. I hope they accept!!!