Online videos for course review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeMD13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was going to subscribe to Chad's videos on the Coursesaver website because I liked them a lot when I was taking my chem and physics classes but they skip and buffer and will not play on my computer. I just got a new Chromebook 2 weeks ago so I don't think that is the problem. The Khan Academy videos are pretty good and I tried a few other free sample videos that were decent but pricey for subscriptions. Does anyone have a favorite that they swear by? There seem to be new ones popping up all the time now. I'm willing to pay for a subscription as long as both the content and the video quality are good.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you doing this for MCAT prep or coursework and, if it's the latter, which course(s)?

It is for MCAT prep but if you know of a site that is really good for a specific subject I'll look into it. I feel like I forget everything already and need to review it all! Watching a video is so much faster for me than reading and I retain a lot more.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is for MCAT prep but if you know of a site that is really good for a specific subject I'll look into it. I feel like I forget everything already and need to review it all! Watching a video is so much faster for me than reading and I retain a lot more.
I used Khan Academy MCAT prep videos. They've partnered with AAMC to put together passages, quizzes and collections of videos spanning all sections of the exam. No subscription required! And, you can look through to find specific topics within the subjects.

My tip : Try watching the videos at 1.5-2.0x normal speed.

My tip : Try watching the videos at 1.5-2.0x normal speed.
Thanks, I've watched some but never noticed they had a fast play option. I'm going to use that.

Reactions: 1 user
Chad saved my ass on the mcat