***Open interview dates thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASU-devil

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are accepted and have interviews that you are not going to, post them here. I want an earlier date to UNLV, mines on the 25th of January.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I'll second that for Case! Anyone with a Dec. interview that you're not planning on going to?

I had pushed back my Pitt interview to the next round but don't yet know what day it will be. I'll almost certainly be withdrawing though.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you check my pre-dents profile, I will be dropping everything starting with UNLV on Dec 14.

*disclaimer*
I am trying to add UCLA to post-Dec 8, so that's not up for grabs.

I will be dropping my NJ interview scheduled for dec 1st. If anyone is interested, it is all yours.

If you check my pre-dents profile, I will be dropping everything starting with UNLV on Dec 14.

*disclaimer*
I am trying to add UCLA to post-Dec 8, so that's not up for grabs.
Send me a PM PLEASE! I want that date. It's the day after my final and it's a quick drive from my house.

Sorry, I am on probation right now. I can't send/receive PMs until tomorrow at 7:21 PM (AZ time). Also, I know it's the day after finals (I go to ASU). ;)

You can't really directly transfer your date to a person of your choice, can you?