Open Seats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne1156

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just because a school has an open seat doesn't mean their curricula align. Best of luck.

Hello colleagues! In the interest of anonymity, I won't state which school I attend, but I would like to transfer. As I am sure you all know, transferring dental school is HARD. One of the uncontrollable factors is the other school having a spot in their class for me. Money is not an issue, so Boston/Tufts/NYU/USC let me know if you have openings! Reply with:

School Name:
What year has a seat:
Can you elaborate on why you want to transfer? Anything you wish you had done better when you were choosing schools?

Hello colleagues! In the interest of anonymity, I won't state which school I attend, but I would like to transfer. As I am sure you all know, transferring dental school is HARD. One of the uncontrollable factors is the other school having a spot in their class for me. Money is not an issue, so Boston/Tufts/NYU/USC let me know if you have openings! Reply with:

School Name:
What year has a seat:
Is it Pitt?

Status
Not open for further replies.