Opinion about BU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unique Tooth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about BU? If it is a good program? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Has its positives and negatives. Anything in specific your looking for.

Has its positives and negatives. Anything in specific your looking for.

Hey Skyhawk, what have you heard about Tufts, being that you two are right near each other? If you could go back in time, would you have gone to Tufts? Whe seems to have the better rep?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering about clinical experience. I have heard from students that pre-clinical is great, but clinical sucks. Some said there aren't enough chairs and they had to wait in-line for an hour just to sign up for a chair, and that was someone who was a senior. If anybody could help with knowing a little more about BU's clinical experience it would be awesome.

Hey but what some of those students said, I am taking with a grain of salt because I could have been talking to a bunch of slackers. The last post is not to discourage anyone from going to BU, I actually know some great dental professioninals that went to BU. I just wanted to see if anyone has info on the clinical aspect of the school. Thanks