OPP accomodations for Muslim women?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OMMystified

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Do any of your schools have specific accommodations or allowances for muslim women in opp lab, like being allowed to wear yoga pants under shorts? Our school had such accommodations but have now inexplicably removed them deliberately for some reason, even though they've worked perfectly fine for many years. If any of you guys could help out by letting me know what your student handbooks say, it would be much appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

I would recommend you reach out to your diversity office. They should be able to bring light to this issue and make sure it doesn’t continue happening. I know students also at times request certain accommodations for cultural or religious reasons during rotations so for your sake it’d be nice if you have the support of someone at the school in case this comes up in other areas. I’m sorry you have to deal with this.

Reactions: 1 user
OMM is a joke. Let them push the issue and call Rachel Madow so we can put this snake oil **** to rest.

Wait, this the same **** that serial rapist did to those athletes right? Not sure why it didnt end there.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
OMM is a joke. Let them push the issue and call Rachel Madow so we can put this snake oil **** to rest.

Wait, this the same **** that serial rapist did to those athletes right? Not sure why it didnt end there.
Yes because all DOs are rapists and not real doctors right?