OptomCAS Evaluations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HOPPK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to at least 5 schools but the way I have figured it out in order to apply I need 5 different evaluations but I can only submit 4. I definitely need a committee letter, an optometrist letter, and a science professor, all of which I have asked for. I am holding out on requesting my 4th evaluation though. For one school I need a second science professor but for the other I need a general professor. Can my general professor actually be my second science? These guidelines are posted on OptomCAS. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I really don't want to contact the school unless I really have to.

Members don't see this ad.

Just send in your application. I got invited to an interview and my committee letter hasn't even been submitted by my school yet. Let them start looking at you overall unless you're depending highly on your letters

Your general professor can be your second science professor. That's what I did. My school doesn't even have a committee, so I just ignored that part. I've been invited to several interviews, so it worked I guess.