Oral biology master program at UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vi Trinh

Reaction score
Hi guys, is there anyone here used to take oral biology at UCLA? If so, could you give me some reviews about that program please? And is it worth it to spend another 2 years for that master program? Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

I would not do a 2-year mater's. There are plenty of 1 year master's that are also connected to dental schools. BU has an oral health master's that is 1-year. Otherwise, there are a TON of MBS connected to dental schools as well. I would recommend doing a 1-year one that is connected to the dental school you want to attend, that way you can apply a year earlier.

Also, what is your gpa and DAT? you might not need a master's.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys, is there anyone here used to take oral biology at UCLA? If so, could you give me some reviews about that program please? And is it worth it to spend another 2 years for that master program? Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

What is your end goal?

IF you're using that degree to matriculate into a dental school - just know it's a rigorous program. I have an MS in Oral Biology from that program.

You can send me a message if you want more info

Reactions: 1 user