Oral boards congrats party

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JonJonStick

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
congratulations to everyone who passed. You definitely deserved it. Here’s to never having to do this again .

I definitely look forward to getting my life back on track. What’s one thing youve really missed these years? I think I can really enjoy being in the gym again.

Members don't see this ad.

Bruh, do you even lift? what type of rad onc residency did you go to that you felt you "couldnt really enjoy being in the gym"?

congratulations to everyone who passed. You definitely deserved it. Here’s to never having to do this again .

I definitely look forward to getting my life back on track. What’s one thing youve really missed these years? I think I can really enjoy being in the gym again.

Attachments

• 83lbsX0.gif
    83lbsX0.gif
    2 MB · Views: 64
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man--I am so excited to reclaim my days off and downtime. Such a relief to put this thing behind us. Congrats to all who passed!

Bruh, do you even lift? what type of rad onc residency did you go to that you felt you "couldnt really enjoy being in the gym"?

Haha I did throughout but it's different when your minds completely free of worry (at least in terms of work related stuff)