ORE exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistSama

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
Im looking for a partner in LONDON to study for the ORE part 1...
Is anyone available?
Is anyone taking ORE in general? I would appreciate any advice
Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello doctor, I want to start with ore preparation and I am also looking for a study partner. You can text me here, if you want to join. Thanx n regards.

Hello,even i am planning to study for ORE part I but am short of the material required for the preparation If anyone could tell how to start!
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I think material is always a problem. I would have helped if I had all the material. But, if we keep trying to help each other and discuss problems. Questions and patterns of examinations can be discussed. If you are interested, then we can start the discussions about how to prepare for the test smartly. I am still at pre-preparatory levels, and searching for some training courses and want to know if they are helpful.

Hi Guys, Im planning to sit the next ORE exam, did any of you manage to create a discussion group that i could join in and maybe share our info. I have book names etc but no idea on how to go about the studying process.

Hello doctor, I want to start with ore preparation and I am also looking for a study partner. You can text me here, if you want to join. Thanx n regards.
Did you find a study partner?

Can we form a group where we can discuss about study preparation materials

Hi,
I am preparing for ORE part 1,could anyone help me regarding the books and the method to study?
Thanks

Hi does anyone have any study material I can have? I recently decided to take the exam. any advice is greatly appreciated!!