Oschner?????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anesdawg

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interviewed here and have some info about the program you wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks ahead of time? That was supposed to be Ochsner....

Members don't see this ad.

interviewed there last year. it seemed like a good program, although i don't really remember many specifics. the hospital seemed pretty nice. it's known for being cush, i think they're usually done by 3. housing in NO was really expensive when i was there, but the hospital has some rent-controlled houses close by. i remember they told me that one needs to do a second look or away to be seriously considered.

interviewed there last year. it seemed like a good program, although i don't really remember many specifics. the hospital seemed pretty nice. it's known for being cush, i think they're usually done by 3. housing in NO was really expensive when i was there, but the hospital has some rent-controlled houses close by. i remember they told me that one needs to do a second look or away to be seriously considered.

I have a review previously posted. I'd say the key is the bolded quote. It could be as short as a couple of days, per admin last year.