Osler 2013 - Who is the guy who kept asking questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RadOnc2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm listening to the Osler lectures from I think 2013 for bio/physics for a quick review. There is this guy in the audience who asks a MILLION questions but obviously knew everything already. Anyone know who that guy was? I'm just really curious.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm listening to the Osler lectures from I think 2013 for bio/physics for a quick review. There is this guy in the audience who asks a MILLION questions but obviously knew everything already. Anyone know who that guy was? I'm just really curious.

Post up some snippets and let's take our best guesses!

I listened to those 2013 or 2014 audio lectures before my written Rad Bio/Physics, I totally remember thinking the same thing about the endless questions from the audience!

Members don't see this ad :)

Did he have an accent?..

No accent. He just asked the most useless questions. I am listening to the last one now (I just wanted to review before clinicals cause my understanding is there is still some bio/physics on there) and he just felt the need to tell the whole room that he was consulted for Karposi's sarcoma one time - why!?