osteopathic scramble list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sevogirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i need osteopathic internship scramble list!!! help! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

interested in florida? call the palmetto program asap. they were holding 16 spots for m.d. matchers. supposedly good intern year. not a joke not too malignant

Members don't see this ad :)
I ended up calling random d.o. programs and none were filled and had much better luck! So ended up at Northside in St. Petersburg, Florida! :D

hmmm. what have you heard about that program? i heard that it was somewhat malignant. did you sign yet...and what other options are open...i can shed some light on some of the other osteopathic internships.... was palmetto full? i heard it was the best. what else is available in florida...i know about most of the programs as all of NSU does their third year rotations at these hospitals.... pm me if you want... don't sign if you haven't yet.

Shoot I already signed... Yeah I left a message with Palmetto and they didn't get back to me.

Highly recommend good samaritan hospital in long island for their TY, doing it right now and I'm really enjoying it. It's got 6 months of no call but the medicine and EM months are very strong and will prepare you well. Cushy but you'll still learn something. PM me if you have any questions