OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey B, are you taking the MPJE for both Texas and Oregon?
Both. Found out I passed the TX exam this morning. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you tell them there are no yobs?

Yeah, every time I see a post about "I was accepted at X COP!" I always jump in with "Nooooo, run far, far away!"

Whenever I see someone excited to pass their boards I just ask if they have a job lined up. If they say yes I just remind them that can change at any moment.

For some reason people don't seem to appreciate it though. I am just trying to open their eyes to the truth though. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, every time I see a post about "I was accepted at X COP!" I always jump in with "Nooooo, run far, far away!"

Whenever I see someone excited to pass their boards I just ask if they have a job lined up. If they say yes I just remind them that can change at any moment.

For some reason people don't seem to appreciate it though. I am just trying to open their eyes to the truth though. :shrug:
Too much doom and not enough gloom. ;)

NAPLEX'd yesterday. That wasn't fun. Genuinely worried, but I was also convinced I failed the MPJE when I walked out of it. At least I don't have to study any more that now I've started residency...