OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
images

I know it's close to finals for most, but sheesh you guys are so silent.:sleep:

awww....SO CUTE! hehe....Finals week is the last week of April...I do have an exam on Monday but I really don't give a damn. I am no longer an A student so why do I give a damn?

I am going to find out soon if I was selected to go to Germany for an APPE rotation. Wish me luck?

1) do you speak the language?

2) it's gonna be expensive.

3)have fun! :)

Members don't see this ad.

awww....SO CUTE! hehe....Finals week is the last week of April...I do have an exam on Monday but I really don't give a damn. I am no longer an A student so why do I give a damn?

Owle go fix her please.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think she is fixed now. Obsessing over A's is bad mkay.

Men prefer pretty, but stupid women...the lower my grades the more I am preferred! ;)

It took two years, but she is getting pretty close to being fixed. ;)

Honestly the only thing I want now is to find a non-retail pharmacy job and make six figures. I really don't care about anything else. I don't really care what my GPA is unless that is going to decrease my chances of finding a good job and make money I really don't care. lol....

I prefer Nuclear pharmacy now, but I heard it is very hard to get a job in nuclear....I am willing to move to Alaska if I have to...

Oh by the way cancer drugs are hard as hell to memorize...I am tempted to just sleep/relax all weekend and make up my bombed first exam with my other 3 exams.

I hate cancer! BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way cancer drugs are hard as hell to memorize...I am tempted to just sleep/relax all weekend and make up my bombed first exam with my other 3 exams.

I hate cancer! BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyclophosphamide.
Fludarabine.
Doxorubicin.
Etoposide.
Daunorubicin.
Azacitidine.
Carboplatin.
Mitomycin.
Carmustine.
Cytarabine.
Clofarabine.
Ifosfamide.

Hmmm. Doesn't seem that hard... Guess you aren't an A student anymore for real :smuggrin:

Cyclophosphamide.
Fludarabine.
Doxorubicin.
Etoposide.
Daunorubicin.
Azacitidine.
Carboplatin.
Mitomycin.
Carmustine.
Cytarabine.
Clofarabine.
Ifosfamide.

Hmmm. Doesn't seem that hard... Guess you aren't an A student anymore for real :smuggrin:

The list is MUCH LONGER than that. I can list them on here too if I had my notes beside of me. LOL...

Yeah, I am no longer an A student....P3 year sucks! Start worrying P2s!

Are there professional photographers who don't post pictures online? It's just weird to think that random creepers can stalk your pictures and know stuff about you, and what you've been doing.

Okay folks, I have some trivia. Without looking up the answer, what is the farthest up a freshwater river has a shark been found?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I know now because I looked it up.

Can I give her a hint or a clue?

So I just asked my experiential director about doing a veterinary pharmacy rotation in marine biology...you know...whales and stuff.

Dammit this was on the discovery channel or animal planet or something. I cant remember the river.
:D You watched the same show I did. It was an episode of River Monsters on Animal Planet.

The answer is 2500 miles. A bull shark went up the Amazon river all the way to Peru.
The farthest a bull shark has gone in the US is 2200 miles up the Mississippi. I think either Ohio or southern Illinois. There was also been a case of a shark attack in Lake Michigan.

I need to stop watching that show. I am never going in the water again.:scared:

:D You watched the same show I did. It was an episode of River Monsters on Animal Planet.

The answer is 2500 miles. A bull shark went up the Amazon river all the way to Peru.
The farthest a bull shark has gone in the US is 2200 miles up the Mississippi. I think either Ohio or southern Illinois. There was also been a case of a shark attack in Lake Michigan.

I saw a preview for the next episode. It's about a creature that eats people. Looks super cool!

Just so you know, the Mississippi River does not border Ohio...

:scared: The furthest I'd heard of one going was TN. Now I can't go in the great lakes anymore.

My school sent a text at 2AM to alert me that there was a crime in progress in Gville. Gee, thanks guys. No worries - they also sent me a follow-up text at 12:15 when the situation resolved.

From this discussion, and the subsidized loan discussion in the pharmacy forum, I can see we really need some geography lessons up in here.
I know where states are. I just don't know the paths of rivers.:p

Ahem, and the Ohio River connects to the Mississipi so I was half right. He did have to travel up the Mississipi.:D But looking it up, the farthest it went was Southern Illinois. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_shark

Since we are talking about states.

Lea, do you feel late to the party when our states are celebrating our 100 year mark?

Sheesh Idaho was a state before us! Who would even want to live there?:confused:

Since we are talking about states.

Lea, do you feel late to the party when our states are celebrating our 100 year mark?

Sheesh Idaho was a state before us! Who would even want to live there?:confused:

Nah. it's kinda cool that people think we're so "wild west". Forty eighth state betch!

edit as for idaho...that place is barren and hot. I hear boise is cool...wouldn't want to live there!

I do like being the Wild West. I also like being a few years behind in everything that is "hip."

Couldn't picture living anywhere else then the south west.

p10322-Santa_Fe_New_Mexico_and_Environs-New_Mexico_January_1998.jpg

I'm pretty over living here. I need to get away. I'd love to move to the east coast. I'm going to apply broadly to residencies all over the country-east coast included! I'd love to live somewhere like boston or DC for a while. Much more exciting than Tucson although I do heart Tucson.

Nah. it's kinda cool that people think we're so "wild west". Forty eighth state betch!

edit as for idaho...that place is barren and hot. I hear boise is cool...wouldn't want to live there!

What about Coeur d'Alene by the lake?

I'm pretty over living here. I need to get away. I'd love to move to the east coast. I'm going to apply broadly to residencies all over the country-east coast included! I'd love to live somewhere like boston or DC for a while. Much more exciting than Tucson although I do heart Tucson.
To each there own. I would hate living on the East Coast. I wouldn't mind the West Coast or Pacific NW. When I leave I plan on Arizona, Colorado, or California. I am over living here(New Mexico), but not the west.