OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
First day of P1 orientation tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous. Can't wait to get back into school. (Though let's see how long that sentiment lasts...)

Members don't see this ad.

So psyched! We just re-watched the first half this weekend.

I wanted to re-watch it before I saw the episode last Sunday, but it just didn't work out. I can't wait for the next one! I already told everyone I know that for the next couple months I am unavailable on Sunday nights. :p

First day of orientation today. Went pretty well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sleeping in tomorrow!:soexcited:

Me, too! Haha I was already off the residency path, but boy... Seeing the current residents just running a perpetual rat race daily really sealed the deal. I respect anyone who has the patience to deal with all of that.

I wonder about the ones who love to do it. ;)

No, just my musings midway into first rotation as I see the mountain of projects escalating and trying to rectify all the deficiencies present in my knowledge set at the same time. I feel like I brought a knife to a gun fight :laugh:

Pharmacy or med resident?

What made you decide to do a residency?

Its conducive to my career goals. I had a career before pharmacy and quickly realized I needed to work in something I was head over heels about. Ergo my willingness to take a pay cut and lots of humbling feedback for two years such that I may go to work and focus on what I love and not money.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its conducive to my career goals. I had a career before pharmacy and quickly realized I needed to work in something I was head over heels about. Ergo my willingness to take a pay cut and lots of humbling feedback for two years such that I may go to work and focus on what I love and not money.

Got ya. Just curious. Thanks for sharing!

I'm in some place in Massachusetts called Dedham. They can't pronounce the word "card" correctly and it amuses me. You want this on your credit caaaaad? Hahahaha.

I used to do 80-hour work weeks. It was perpetually night time like in the film Dark City. It was dark when I arrived at work, and it was dark when I left.

Someone posted this on FB. Thought you all could relate.

typeface-designed-for-doctors.jpg

The title of this thread should be changed to "welcome to the dead thread"

So I need some suggestions on selecting an avatar. any help?

The title of this thread should be changed to "welcome to the dead thread"

So I need some suggestions on selecting an avatar. any help?
char_37255.jpg

He does wear the Gator colors. Just think about it :)